How To Bathe A Cat!

a7xAda

How to wash a cat:

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘power-wash and rinse’.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

wetcat1.jpg

Sincerely,

The Dog

Oh I love cats! I have one of my own and he is my buddy! I found the cathe bathing instructions funny because it was "From the Dog"
Sorry I only noticed it was from the dog. :)
Guessing people on this forum aren't cat lovers? I adore cats - I don't have any because of allergies, but would love to have one, or two, or three :)
I have 3 cats. Not as affectionate as the dogs, but still know they love me ;)

We have one cat...and last summer she had fleas... (you would assume by giving the dogs' flea preventative she wouldn't get it because she never goes outside...she was the only one with fleas).

And we gave her 3 baths. She hated us. She went into stealth, ninja hiding mode for a couple weeks...

We actually only have a problem with bathing one of our cats. Ashes, but even then, so long as one of us holds her arms and the other bathes, it's just fine. Other than that, Emmett is traumatized from when he's a kitten so he always pees when he gets a bath, but that's it. Simon, Ruffles, Jade, and Alucard just sit there. XD They get baths twice a year.

Other than that, :nothingtoadd:

Haha that's funny! My kitty gets a bath every month like the dogs. She has allergies and since I've bathed her every month she hasn't had to go to the vet and have needles for ages :) if she's in the bath she is fine if its the shower on the other hand the shower curtain gets destroyed and she makes best friends with the shower head and hangs off it haha