Hello All! From Nick And Leah

NickChelt

Hello, I'm Nick and this is Leah.  We live in Cheltenham in the UK.  She is Husky/Mal cross and is just over two years old and I've had her for a year.  She is a rescue from a family which were unable to keep her anymore.  She is the first husky I've had and it's definitely been a bit of a learning experience, from the holes in the garden to escaping the house, malting to howling.  However I wouldn't change her for the world and as I work from home, she is with me virtually all the time.  

We've had some snow over the weekend and the photos below are from a walk yesterday.  She seems in her element in the snow for some reason!

post-9229-0-62554600-1358721779_thumb.jp

post-9229-0-06494600-1358723165_thumb.jp

post-9229-0-56491500-1358723183_thumb.jp

Hello!! Welcome to the forum!!

What a beautiful girl!

The Howling is definitely amusing sometimes. My Diesel talks to our cat in a low howl. Does she talk back to you when you ask her to do something? They're just like children and will give you their two cents whether you asked for it or not!

Hello!! Welcome to the forum!!

What a beautiful girl!

The Howling is definitely amusing sometimes. My Diesel talks to our cat in a low howl. Does she talk back to you when you ask her to do something? They're just like children and will give you their two cents whether you asked for it or not!

Thanks everyone!

Haha, yeh definitely like children, she will sometimes 'complain' a lot when she's told to stay on her bed rather than be outside when it's raining!  She normally only talks back if she has initiated the conservation or is playing or just doesn't want to do what she's been told to do.  She will properly bark too, which I heard is not the norm, although its just while playing or if she gives herself a funny look in the mirror.