Fixed: My Post Count!!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

It may actually be posts that were deleted completely from the database. As its never been recounted before (which I had no choice to do or you would have had postcount of 30) it has never removed from the count those posts which no longer exist.

What used to happen is that if (for example) someone does a thread that is out of order then it would be deleted, and if you had replied your reply would also. However it would not reduce postcount as they were never recounted. However I realised this was going to cause us an issue and instead of complete removal they are put into a "bin" forum that is hidden. So what you have presently accurately represents the posts that you have stored in husky owners database.

So nobody has removed some of your postcount. Its just been corrected as will many others have. Think yourself lucky you dont look to have lost many. I lost over 600

Tapatalk is cached so will be picking it up from last time you visited the profile

And Sarah lost over 1000, you lost about 500.....

End of the day its gonna be the higher posters that will cop for it unfortuantly. Louise you have lost very very little in comparison to what others have at your post count so your actually quite lucky.

Tapatalk is cached so will be picking it up from last time you visited the profile

End of the day its gonna be the higher posters that will cop for it unfortuantly. Louise you have lost very very little in comparison to what others have at your post count so your actually quite lucky.

ok i thought someone had removed them as a joke lol.

since someone had already fiddled with my title i thought it was highly likely. sorry marc i didnt know everyone had lost some.

ok i thought someone had removed them as a joke lol.

since someone had already fiddled with my title i thought it was highly likely. sorry marc i didnt know everyone had lost some.

No worries. Will come and airhorn ya next time :P

*ducks*

heyyy woahhhh i lost HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :omg: