Found Husky In Memphis, Tn

LittleLuka

Not many members from around here but still helpful. He is microchipped but the number is disconnected and the address is 4 hours away. :(

I've already said i could foster.... Josh is going to KILL me. but i can't help it he's a senior and so sad looking. Waiting to hear back on more details, hopefully his owner is found. :(

huskylost_zpsdc470a2f.jpg

Abandonment of a pet sounds like cruelty to an animal to me!  Someone should file charges!

Are oyu going to be able to handle having him as an extra??

they can't actually speak with them. law enforcement got involved and discovered that the family had moved to colorado. :(

on other news, he was taken to the vet, heartworm negative, and is now happily adopted into his new home to spend the rest of his golden  years! they also think he is husky/chow mix.

and oh i was going to handle him alright :D hoping it'd convince the boyfriend to let me have my second husky. i've already told him if i see one available in the local shelters, i'm not even asking. haha

they can't actually speak with them. law enforcement got involved and discovered that the family had moved to colorado. :(

on other news, he was taken to the vet, heartworm negative, and is now happily adopted into his new home to spend the rest of his golden  years! they also think he is husky/chow mix.

and oh i was going to handle him alright :D hoping it'd convince the boyfriend to let me have my second husky. i've already told him if i see one available in the local shelters, i'm not even asking. haha

I'd say excellent except that le got involved - it's really a bear when they do, there always seems to be so much paperwork for them to do a little foot / phone work.

On the other hand, considering the part of the county and that he was abandoned the fact that he's heartworm negative is a great plus! And that he'in a good home makes it all the better!!!

I'd say excellent except that le got involved - it's really a bear when they do, there always seems to be so much paperwork for them to do a little foot / phone work.

On the other hand, considering the part of the county and that he was abandoned the fact that he's heartworm negative is a great plus! And that he'in a good home makes it all the better!!!

i think it was more like a law enforcement friend of the finder that got involved.

i know it's awesome that he is heartworm negative... i see so many positive pups around here it's sad. so Hooray for him!