Sasha Is At The Vet:(

Bambi92

Hi all,

Sasha is now at the vet awaiting her surgery and she did not want to be there one bit I had to pick her up to take her out the back so she could have a sedative so they can put her drip in and stuff I put her in the cage and gave her a kiss and cuddle and closed the door and she gave me this look that she's never given me before like 'why the hell are you doing this to me' I had to give her another kiss and walk away or I was going to cry :( not sure if she is coming home tonight or not depends how she goes I hope she comes home ill be a mess tonight if she doesn't :( in all that I forgot to take her toy with her :( (great mum I am). Going to give them a call in a few hours to see how her op went and see if I can bring her home. Fingers crossed everything goes well.

She is more likely to cuddle upto my partner haha she will snob me and give me evils for a bit before she comes for cuddles that's what she did last time lol this day is going to go so slow because I want to see her :( And thanks as it gets closer to seeing her ill be happy as long as everything has gone well :)

I got a call from the vet when I seem there number come up only phone I almost died but thankfully it was ok I had to go down to the vet to show them where it was and what it looked like they said its most likely her blood vessel and that its normal for them to be large sometimes so she doesnt need anything done but as the vet said it was better to knock her out to get a good look in her mouth to make sure it was all good then not get near her at all and it been something bad so I'm soooo damn happy that it is nothing bad :D now just have to call them in 2-3hours to see how she's waking up and then I get to pick up my baby girl and bring her home! :D YAY!

I got a call from the vet when I seem there number come up only phone I almost died but thankfully it was ok I had to go down to the vet to show them where it was and what it looked like they said its most likely her blood vessel and that its normal for them to be large sometimes so she doesnt need anything done but as the vet said it was better to knock her out to get a good look in her mouth to make sure it was all good then not get near her at all and it been something bad so I'm soooo damn happy that it is nothing bad :D now just have to call them in 2-3hours to see how she's waking up and then I get to pick up my baby girl and bring her home! :D YAY!

So glad to hear everything is ok and you can pick her up :D

It is. I was thinking I would have to just sleep with my partner and his Maltese ( she gets in the way while sleeping she ends up squished half the time haha) but now I get my baby as well nothing like waking up to her head either on top of mine or on my belly haha

Yay my baby girl is home :D still can't walk properly though and the poor thing is starving. She was a bit of a shit head at the vet though oops I did tell them that she gets scared, hates small spaces, may bite if they come to close and won't go up to them if they want her too. She couldn't wait to get out of there she fell over on her way out :( poor baby