Some People Dont Deserve Dogs!

Its_A_Husky_Thing

My wife works at a local vet that has two offices in the area.

Well tonight a lady called one office at 4:45pm and said that her husky ran away Friday, but someone dropped it off at the local humane society. While there they gave him Bordatella and Distemper shots not knowing how long he would be there or if hes had them. Well she picked him up today and after they got home he was sick, coughing, and couldn't use his back legs and just layed there in a hole in the backyard all day (high temp today was 1*). So she then called the office my wife was working at, at 6:15pm (they close at 6:30pm) wondering what she could do. The doctor said to bring him in, he would stay late to look at him, she said no!

Then to make it worse...he said well if you aren't going to bring him in make sure hes inside tonight (temperatures are going to hit -15*)....she said no hes an outside dog and since hes a husky he can handle it. The doctor told her he could have Phenom and if not treated he might not make it through the night....and she still wouldn't bring him in!!!

I wish we could have reported her for animal abuse or something! My wife and I are so pissed! Poor dog.

That's wrong on so many levels! One of my now ex-friends did something similar to his dog poor thing need vet care urgently and the (not so nice words) didnt take her. She ended up passing away the next morning need less to say the only place he was visiting was a hospital when I found out then I had him charged with cruelty and other offences now he's not allows to own a dog. Some people are so cruel to defenceless animals yet not much gets done about it when it's reported or at least that's what it's like here!

My Vote:  Shoot her in the leg with a small caliber weapon, maybe a .22 or something close to that.  Next, chain her up around a large tree in the back yard.  I usually prefer to use zip tie style cuffs, but with the current temp there, we can make an exception and use metal shackles.  Give her a small blanket, a water bottle, and a card that says best of luck.  Third, let the pup come in and sleep in her bed for a few days.  Just my thoughts.