What Makes Your Husky Special?

Julieanne

Ryn is special because of her dignity. She may roll in mud, do doggy hot laps (ZOOMIES) round the house, occasionally chase the kitty, chew up a wall or other typical husky behaviour, but she has to be the most dignified husky I've ever owned. Laugh at her and she will literally melt with humiliation.........

Yup, she's got dignity.

angel is special because shes mad! proper mad, thats why we call her mad cow lol. Shes so scatty and she follows me everywhere! BUT the love she shows me makes her very special.

Storm is special because hes my baby boo boo, hes sweet, loving, caring, a little disobedient.  He tells you when he wants something lol. and if you dont listen he keeps telling you till he does!

Niko has learned all of his tricks in one sitting. (Two on harder ones) I've never seen a dog as smart as Niko. (Don't get me wrong guys, I'm sure you've all got some as smart as mine, I've just never met another -IN PERSON-) In fact, my grandma came over for a few hours one day and I was like, 'Hey grandma! Watch this." and taught him 'shake' with him having no previous work on it, in less than 5 minutes. It's also really funny to see the way he reacts to a lot of things. He's certainly got a personality.

Hard to say on Sasha and Dimitri at the moment, but so far Dimitri is super laid back and extremely loving. Sasha is stubborn, brave, and FAST. She outruns Dimitri easy and plays chase with Niko. Can't keep up yet, but I have a feeling she'll be faster than him.

diva it has to be her attitude she so stubborn and likes to answer back lol 

leyka think it has to be the fact shes so small it just makes her so special xx

Ozzy is stubborn and aloof (I actually love that about him) but because he loves me, he allows me to give him hugs and kisses :-) Micah on the other hand, lives to please us - she is adorable, loving and a real pleasure to have around. Her love of life in general is contagious :-) They are special, and I am so very lucky to have them in my life.