Nicknames!

Stormy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have lots of random ones for Loki lol

Nikita: Nik, Bella, Bella Rouse (her "middle name"), Princess, Baby Princess (<--big one), Her Highness, Miss, Spazzoid, Madame Sheds-a-Lot...

Loki: Bear, mini beast, micro mutt, pupzilla, baby shark, Tyrannosaurus (sometimes with "Loki" in place of "Rex"), bud, pudgy puppy/boy/bear, baby dog... There's probably more :)

Echo is Princess, or Girly pants.

Daughtry is Doods or doo doos

Darwin is Boy face or manny man

Zoya has too many to list, but lately she's been Miss Grumpybutt and Miss Brattypants. Don't know what's gotten into her lately...I think she's tired of being cooped up in the house so much. Eisa is always my "Little Angel", Icy Girl, Prissypants, Fuzzbucket...she has a much thicker coat than Zoya and sheds a lot more. When they're together, they're known as "The Girlies".

Haha our dog's name is Balto like off the kids movie and sometimes when I get happy or when I want him to come to me I call him ball to the toe and he seems to like that. His tail goes crazy when I say that especially in a baby type voice. Haha cheezy but he loves it. We also have a cat named Cheyenne who we call chey baby, fatty Mcfat fat, Morsekowitz since my last name will be more in May, and fuzzy lumpkins

Zoya has too many to list, but lately she's been Miss Grumpybutt and Miss Brattypants. Don't know what's gotten into her lately...I think she's tired of being cooped up in the house so much. Eisa is always my "Little Angel", Icy Girl, Prissypants, Fuzzbucket...she has a much thicker coat than Zoya and sheds a lot more. When they're together, they're known as "The Girlies".

I think "fuzzbucket" made my day! I may have to start using that <3

Diesel is just Diesel or sometimes Buddy or Bud... my husband likes to call him Stinky, or Hey You. As long as he gets attention, he comes to you. :)

Max was Maxy Poo

Our cat, whose real name is Turbo, is called anything but her real name. We call her Kitty, Kitty Poo, Kitty Poop, Kitty Poopers, B*tch face, Queen of the House, Queenie, etc.

And My husband (Axel) is Pookie... hahah. Or Pookster.

Niko- Nikon. Nikola. Nikoras. Nikonus.

Dimitri- Dimi. Dim dim. Dimers.

Sasha- Sash. Sashus,.

Cats:

Simon- Sim-o. Slimer. Tubby. Sassafrass.

Ashes- Ashers. Bitch. Halloween cat.

Ruffles- Ruffers. Ruffness. Just Ruff.

Jade- Jadus.

Alucard- Cardus. Fluffy. Puff ball. Derpa.

Emmett- Emm. Emma. Emmy.

Rupee- Rupes. Ruppers. Rupness.

Cyrus- Has none. XD

Veloso- Velosonus.

Hamster:

Kain- Rodent. Kainus.