Hair, Hair Evrywhere!!

Removed #5

Misty never blew like this, Avalanche sheds some and has a minor blow with the season change - but Sasha has just started a full on blow!!

I took her out on the porch last night and pulled tufts out, brushed her out and this morning she still looks like a badly torn up rag doll! She looks like she's lost 20 pounds already and there's still more hair to come!!!

Okay, so it's not a joke, but I couldn't think of a better place to put it ... and if it is, then I guess the jokes on me!!

LOL, When Daughtry had her first full blow a few months ago. . . . 

Oh, good lord for a month it was a fur explosion, then afterwards she looked sooooooooo skinny.

However she's back to her usual fluffy self.

On a side note we now have to take the filter out of our washing machine and and then pull the collected fur from BEHIND the filter.

Otherwise it blocks the filter and the water won't drain.

I'm waiting for a good blowing still. XD We've yet to have one. We already have to vacuum once a day, sometimes twice due to pet hair, I'll hate to see the vacuum during blowing season! We'll have to hire a 'professional' to vacuum the house all hours of the day. :lolman:

im currently experiencing leyka's first coat blow its a bit of a  shock her fur is really long and  a 20 minute grooming session yesterday and we filled a plastic carrier bag im surprised she has any fur left lol xx

I think beau has started as there r fur bunnies every where. (Just hoovered). I brushed her in the garden, if it had not been covered in snow it would be white from hair. This is the first time I have experienced this and omg I under estimated the amount of hair

I brush Diesel every other day, and it seems like I get a good load out of him. I'm hoping he won't start blowing his coat until it is warm enough to do the majority of it outside. Now that I say that, I probably jinxed myself and he'll do it next week sometime :/

I don't have carpet, which is lucky for me. Every night when I am done cleaning the kitchen after dinner, I broom the whole floor. Seems to help with the hair that we do get.