First Training Run Of 2013!

HuskyMom09

Awesome! Great photos of the team in action! Those look like groomed ski runs :D

What/where is the next event in Feb?

They are groomed ski trails, X-country ski and snowmobile trails.  Weekdays find the trails pretty empty, and they had been groomed that morning so we lucked out big time! Snow conditions were great, trails were fast...the only issue was the temp was a bit warm for the dog (not for the human!)

Next race is Priest Lake ID Feb 2-3 either going to do the novice race or 4 dog pure bred....difference of 2 miles between the two.  Depends on the next training run, how that goes.  Juneau (red) has not been pulling much these last few outtings and I think she's ready to retire.

Nothing like freshly groomed trails! :D

Priest Lake...Thats up in the northern tip of Idaho right??

Is there a circuit you compete in or do you pick certain races to enter? We are going to be attending a local race here in March (Logan Sinks) but just as spectators/volunteers. :D

Nothing like freshly groomed trails! :D

Priest Lake...Thats up in the northern tip of Idaho right??

Is there a circuit you compete in or do you pick certain races to enter? We are going to be attending a local race here in March (Logan Sinks) but just as spectators/volunteers. :D

No set circuit this year, since we're still learning and everything.  I 'hope' if everything works out with the team to be doing a more set circuit next year, I plan on being a bit more serious with my training and team building.  Fingers crossed we'll make some good progress this year!