Let It Snow!

RaineShadow

YES! For the first time this year, it's SNOWING!! I'm so excited! I took the dogs out earlier after I got home and it just up and started :) This was their first time ever seeing snowfall. Nikita has seen it on the ground, but since Loki is an August baby, this is completely new to him. He just sorta looked around, sneezed a couple times, then looked at me like, "Are you doing this?" Hahahaha. Priceless. When there's more on the ground, I'll have to post pics/video.

Has anyone else missed out on the snow so far this season?

just wish the snow would go away now xxxx

Lol that bad, eh? Winter is kinda almost over :)

We have had very little snow near Chicago.  Yesterday was out first significant snowfall, if you can call an inch very much LOL.  They have loved the little that we have gotten though!

Haha I know what you mean! I'm surprised it's that dry in Chicago. I'm in VA and it's barely started sticking to the ground. We're supposed to get hit by Winter Storm Khan today and have a whole 2-3 inches. Whoooooo, state of emergency?! Lol or so it feels. I grew up in Washington/Idaho so I'm used to feet of the stuff by November. Can't wait to see how the pups are gonna react when they can walk through it! :D Even just a little.

Lol that bad, eh? Winter is kinda almost over :)

Haha I know what you mean! I'm surprised it's that dry in Chicago. I'm in VA and it's barely started sticking to the ground. We're supposed to get hit by Winter Storm Khan today and have a whole 2-3 inches. Whoooooo, state of emergency?! Lol or so it feels. I grew up in Washington/Idaho so I'm used to feet of the stuff by November. Can't wait to see how the pups are gonna react when they can walk through it! :D Even just a little.

Me too!  I wish we should just get a big storm.  The most we have gotten at one time is 1", but parts of the area got like 6" because of the lake effect snow but that missed me.  So far this season I think the total is about 2"; normal this time of year is around 15-20"

Me too!  I wish we should just get a big storm.  The most we have gotten at one time is 1", but parts of the area got like 6" because of the lake effect snow but that missed me.  So far this season I think the total is about 2"; normal this time of year is around 15-20"

Holy crap! That's a lack of snow, alright. Back home they've got more snow than they know what to do with lol Apparently here it only actually snows every 3 years or so. This is not one of those years. When it is a snowy year, though, I guess it gets up to a couple feet :) So far this season, we have... Maybe a centimeter? :P

Yeah, I don't love snow, but I would not mind one big snowstorm. 

I grew up in the lake effect "snowbelt" in Indiana, just southeast of Lake Michigan.  We would average about 100" of snow per year.  Now I live about 90 miles west and we average just 35" of snow per year..BIG difference!  But we can still be affected by lake effect snow.  2 years ago we had one storm that dumped 25" of snow in a 12 hour period.  We were snowed in!

I would like the snow to disappear now so please have some of ours! Lol

I would love some! Haha, if only if only...

Yeah, I don't love snow, but I would not mind one big snowstorm. 

I grew up in the lake effect "snowbelt" in Indiana, just southeast of Lake Michigan.  We would average about 100" of snow per year.  Now I live about 90 miles west and we average just 35" of snow per year..BIG difference!  But we can still be affected by lake effect snow.  2 years ago we had one storm that dumped 25" of snow in a 12 hour period.  We were snowed in!

Wow! That is quite the difference O.O And that is a lot of snow for 12 hours! I bet that was an interesting experience lol I've never been snowed in, but I know of people who have.

Barely any snow here. D; I've only ever been in the snow once in my lifetime. It was here last winter and it was overnight mostly and melted by the time we woke up the next day. It sleeted today, so I hardly consider it snow, but I'm taking all we've got!

we've had snow for pretty much a week now had enough of it but so glad my april baby saw some snow for the first time  its awesome watching them explore there first snow fall xx

Wow that's a lot of snow in some areas for one time :o For those of you who are tired of it, I'm glad it's warming up! Lol it's starting to turn to slush here, which is sad. The pups got to go play in it this morning and turned a good portion of it into mud. Bah! I'm just glad they got to play in it :) Hopefully next year we'll get more snow (or will get to go somewhere that has some) and we can try sledding!