Chameleon Sketch For Auction

Val (Zebedee)

Steve was working at a customer's house & got chatting (as he does!). It turns out the customer was an artist & has a shop where he sells his artwork, but he gave 2 pics to Steve from his collection. If it had been beardies, I would have snaffled it myself :redface1:  but as I do not (yet) have a chameleon, I thought I would offer this one on the forum for auction to raise funds.

The drawing is of 2 three horned chameleons on a branch, it is framed with a card frame, but this can be removed it you wanted to frame it differently. And the way it has been drawn, you can have it vertical or horizontal to suit :up:

The measurements are:

framed - 315mm x 350mm

just the drawing - 250mm x 305mm

The auction will run from 12.10pm today (Saturday) when it should unlock as if by magic  :jawdrop:  until 20:00 GMT on Friday 1st Feb when it will be locked automatically so no more bids can be placed, I can't work out postal costs as Royal Mail website is down today (just my luck!) but it will be at cost.

RM-header2.gif
Our website is unavailable today (Saturday 26th January) as
we are undertaking a major upgrade to improve access to our products and
services.

So let's start bidding! 1st bid of £1 to get it started??

post-143-0-70048900-1359201817_thumb.jpg

post-143-0-29573300-1359201834_thumb.jpg