Accessing All Pages

Val (Zebedee)

Using forum runner, if I read a topic with 2 pages in total, I get to read the posts I've already read but the page indicator tells me I'm on page 2 of 2. I know there are more posts as I can read the last post in the subforum but clicking on that post takes me in to the topic at the previous reading point and I can't see the new post/s. I can go to page one - shows me the same read posts then if I click the arrow for page 2, I get an error message saying there's no posts there! Confused! This is only through forum runner on the phone

Forum runner at the moment is a beta version for IPB and has been for a while. Its not something I can control unfortunatly as its third party software. To be honest I would seriously recommend switching to tapatalk as they have far better support and faster updates when things are broken. I used to use forumrunner myself, but now use tapatalk for that reason.

Dont get me wrong, as soon as there is a fix for forumrunner I will apply it, however its not something I can go out of my way to sort I simply have to wait for it.

That's ok, it's so you and other members know there is this issue if they're having problems.

Also, I'm trying to find a topic I started but if I go to my profile and request topics started or posts made by me it says I've not made any?? 22000+ post count tells me I should be able to find something! ROFL

So if anyone has experienced the problem and are using forum runner, you're not alone :-D

That's ok, it's so you and other members know there is this issue if they're having problems.

Also, I'm trying to find a topic I started but if I go to my profile and request topics started or posts made by me it says I've not made any?? 22000+ post count tells me I should be able to find something! ROFL

So if anyone has experienced the problem and are using forum runner, you're not alone :-D

Probably worth trying it again. We are using something called sphinx now which speeds up forum search (also connected to that section) and it may have been refreshing its cache at the time. I can see the topics you have made from your profile now. Let me know if not and I will take a look.

Nope, still getting the error message with both - can't log in using tapatalk as won't accept my log in details so still using forum runner
I had that problem with tapa talk as well I had to reinstall it and works fine now x Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2