New Pack Member Deifenbaker

lebe03

As some members already know Polee now has a little brother although at times I think she would prefer being an only child as he can be rather vocal.

Say hello to Deifenbaker

post-2533-0-21165200-1359409221_thumb.pn

Helping daddy at work is quite tiring

post-2533-0-88604600-1359409672_thumb.pn

I wore my superman cape for my first husky meet so the big dogs didn't pick on me

post-2533-0-00369000-1359409707.jpg

I need to go to bed now or I'l  not be able to wake Daddy up at 1:30am wanting to play

Daddy's little boy, is he being a pain, mine is all 4 :lolman:

Until today he's been generally well behaved with only becoming vocal if I leave the room for more that 5 seconds.  Today he's been whinging and kicking off at the slightest thing with the only quiet time being if he's eating or sleeping.  He's had his first jabs tonight so fingers crossed he sleeps a little longer than usual tonight (lol).  Polee is starting to warm towards him but when he's being noisy she just gives him a look as if to say Shut Up and then leaves the room