Embarrassing Question

Sarah

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are they too big?

• Yes, seek medical advice
    • No, they're fine
    • I have no clue!

I think dogs are like any other mammal, some things on some dogs are just bigger ( like 'hooters' on a broad << ducking >> ). Personally, I don't have any idea what "too big" would be ....

I once had a stray mix show up who walked bow-legged - I swear!!! Now that I would call too big!

Edited by Al Jones

To be honest, I don't know, but I don't think its anything to worry about. Maybe they just look big because of the camera angle...

But, like Al mentioned, if they aren't interfering with his movements then I wouldn't worry about it.

bless him leave him alone and stop showing his bit's lol if your worried just ask the vet on his next annual visit

That is precisely what I was going to say. If they are not causing him a problem, and he'll soon let you know if they are, then just get him checked at his next annual vet visit.

Gary.

pretty sure theyre fine,  more to the point, why are you looking at his balls woman?? :lmao:
Lmao it was Elise who mentioned it in the chat room last night and I was like ooh yeah they are a bit big! Lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

HAHA!  too funny!  Both of mine were neutered at 4 months but even before then you could hardly see 'em.  In fact when people come up to us at the pet stores they don't know if he is a male or female.  I'm fine with that because I saw a pit bull looking dog that had ones so big they almost were dragging on the floor!  Pretty gross!