All Ages Food?

LittleLuka

Luka will be a year old before i know it :blink:  time sure does fly.

anyways i have both him and Knox on fromms gold large breed puppy. Well if i have to i could keep knox on fromms and switch just Luka but for cost reason it is obviously cheaper to keep them on the same food. What are some good All-ages foods? And i want grain-free, Luka couldn't stomach it as a puppy but i have a feeling he will be fine now. and Knox can well eat anything haha.

I also recommend Taste of the Wild.  I used their puppy formula for a little while
with Yukon, but switched him over
to the all life stages formula so they both could be on the same food.  The puppy formula has smaller pieces, and for
the High Prairie flavor the other difference was that the puppy formula has 28%
protein/17% fat where the all life stages has 32% protein/18% fat. 

They both have done great on TOTW, and I can usually get it
online for 40-45 dollars per 30lb bag on sale.

see i had Luka on TOTW and it gave him the runs. and i wasn't overfeeding him either. it's like it was too high in protein for him. i tried it out for months and it didn't get any better. that's the whole reason i switched to fromms.

and yeah, i was thinking it was all-ages but then i remembered i had bought puppy for Luka and i was confused haha.

so bottom line i'm not sure that he could handle eating it...

I was going to suggest Wellness CORE, but if it is the protein that wouldn't work either.  What formula TOTW did you have her on?  I use High Prairie and it has the highest protein at 32%, but they have the Pacific Stream and Sierra Mountain that both have 25% protein.  Wellness CORE has 34% so that is pretty high.  I only did research between Wellness and TOTW, there are so many food choices out there it is overwhelming!

I was going to suggest Wellness CORE, but if it is the protein that wouldn't work either.  What formula TOTW did you have her on?  I use High Prairie and it has the highest protein at 32%, but they have the Pacific Stream and Sierra Mountain that both have 25% protein.  Wellness CORE has 34% so that is pretty high.  I only did research between Wellness and TOTW, there are so many food choices out there it is overwhelming!

Pacific Stream Puppy.

however, his stomach seems to be a lot stronger now. he can eat pretty much whatever so it may not be a big deal. i feed him chicken and fish sometimes and he has no issues.

OK, well that has the lowest protein count.  Nikko's stomach has gotten much better as well, I can't remember the last time he had the runs, but from the time I got him until he was about 6-7 months old it was almost constant!  Even if I gave him a 1/2 cup more food, or if just one type of treat didn't agree with him it would be runny! Now he eats pretty much everything!  Even when I spoil him with some french fries he is fine.