going insane!

Sarah

anyone know how to stop their other half from snoring! Am so tired we've been at a wedding today and marc has had rather a few... I've punched him tickled him but no he still sounds like a pig. now i'm lying in bed typing this on my phone and kaiser is howling away downstairs. I just want to go to sleep :-(

you know that nasal spray for colds? well that works really well, i had a cold on holiday in austria and rick was snoring so i woke him up and got him to use it and.... SILENCE!!!!!!!!!! :ran_biggrin: lol

and now i barely need to use it! he used to snore all the time but now he seems to have stopped :eek:

just hold a pillow over his face, you will find in about 3-4 mins all the snoring would have stopped and you will never have to hear it again! it is a Guaranteed method of curing a snoring problem....

EXACTLY what i was gonna say lol hold a pillow over his head after a few minutes the snoring will stop lol ;)

OMG I now the feeling sarah... I hate it when Tony has a drink cause it dont matter if he has 1 or a 100 drinks he will snor the bloody place down :angryfire: I kick him, bite him, pinch him, punch him, thump him in the ribs really hard to the point I hurt my elbo, I slap him and roll him over like a dead seal but nothing works!!!!!!! There has been nights im so close to holding a pillow over his head and killing him just for a peace nights sleep........hmmm still thinking of that idea :rolleyes:

Once when he had so much to drink he was snoring sooo much and hogging the bed so I pushed him out of bed and the silly sod went crashing on the floor with such a bang but never woke up so I just left him there and he woke up hours later cold and a bit confused......LOL....:P

Also most nights my 2 year old son climbs into bed at some point so my nights sleep is pretty much gone :cry:............I JUST WANT A NIGHT OF SLEEP!!! LOL