Bedroom Door

Sarah

My door was Hanson when I was 10, and then the Backstreet Boys when I was 12-14.

Then I came to realize that real music was Classic Rock and Heavy Metal and took everything down and put up Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Iron Maiden, Opeth, and other awesome bands.

But I can still remember all the lyrics to Hanson and BSB. Hahah.

are you sure you have huskys (IF NOT SURE CHECK FOR HOLES IN GARDEN ,BLOCKED CHUBE ON SWEEPER) cos all the pics on that door look like thay are in one piece no nibbles no slobber no bits missing are or thay waiting till you think the door and surronding area is safe and then thay will attack like nijers in the night and when you get up in morning thay will have that look (you know the one) whot me never i was asleep it must have bin next cat!!!!   :lolman:

are you sure you have huskys (IF NOT SURE CHECK FOR HOLES IN GARDEN ,BLOCKED CHUBE ON SWEEPER) cos all the pics on that door look like thay are in one piece no nibbles no slobber no bits missing are or thay waiting till you think the door and surronding area is safe and then thay will attack like nijers in the night and when you get up in morning thay will have that look (you know the one) whot me never i was asleep it must have bin next cat!!!!   :lolman:
Lmao!! The boys aren't allowed upstairs however I might let them now so they tear the posters up lol lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2