Hello From Bosnia :)

shuky

my name: dejan
my nickname: shuky (shorted of my surname)
my age:19.5
animal lover: you bet i am :D
how many pets: 5 guinnea pigs, 7 dwarf bunnies (most of them dwarf loops, teddy widder loops and lion loops..) 19 hamster (syryan longhaired and shorthaired, and russian dwarfs...)  15 fishtanks (only 4 of them are show tanks other are for breeding becouse i am a betta fish breeder too :) ) 1 parakeet, 13 cats, 3 street dogs, and main reason that i'm here-Aska my siberian husky...
where do i live: bosnia and herzegowna, balcan semi-island south-eastern Europe.....
am i crazy: pretty much :D LOL :D

about my husky:
name: ASKA
colour: black 'n' white
eyes: brown
crazy: like her owner :D 

she is living inside house with me, eats, drinks walk, run and even sleeps wth me... (eating and drinkig we rather do in diferent containers, she does it from doggie bowls and i from plate LOL xD) i have her for like 1 month and 15 days or so, and i dont know what would i do if someone steels her from me (i had an expirience that someone stold my pregnant female bunny that had 25 LBS... she was Giant checkered , and i still miss her...)
here is few her pictures, on 1 picture you can see the 1 month growt diference, left-2 months old, and right 3 months and 5 days old... and some picture of her "natural habitat" as it is winter down here :D :D :D GREETINGS ALL :) 
post-9278-0-53758900-1359682129_thumb.jp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the Pack

post-1354-13586086779591_thumb.jpg

With all those small furry creatures in the house and garden please don't be mad at Aska

if when her prey drive kicks in she finds her own lunch occasionally.

andy i'm allready used to it... she killed 12 hamsters allready, but g. pigs she is stalking, and bunnies she doesent even want to harm, becouse she is friend with them, and she keeps them as her own brother/sister.. lick them and play with them :) hamsters are only furry "guys" in my home who are "on the list" :D and thank you both for warm wellcoming :) 

P.S. exuse me in advance if i misspell anything on the forum , or type some incorrect words, english is not my mother toungue, or even near by it :) this is my "scool-learned english" so dont take it wrong , tnx in advance :) 

andy i'm allready used to it... she killed 12 hamsters allready, but g. pigs she is stalking, and bunnies she doesent even want to harm, becouse she is friend with them, and she keeps them as her own brother/sister.. lick them and play with them :) hamsters are only furry "guys" in my home who are "on the list" :D

Oh, OK LOL

anything small and furry, we consider to be fast (moving) food for Huskies.

allready figured it out so, i made improoved cages and terariums for them.. now, she need to think how to open cage :D and even then it wont help her LOL xD

Huskies can be very tenatious.

They will work at it, and think about it and eventually will find a way.

My boy Darwin worked out how to open the windows to get out. :eek:

If there is a way they'll find it.

i know for their inteligence, and there is allready 5 cages that are imposible to open for her(i need at least 3 minutes to prepare cage for opening and i make a pretty mess when i do it LOL)the only whay is to chew the wire :D and not realy easy :D

i know for their inteligence, and there is allready 5 cages that are imposible to open for her(i need at least 3 minutes to prepare cage for opening and i make a pretty mess when i do it LOL)the only whay is to chew the wire :D and not realy easy :D

LOL sounds like Fort Knox :up:

:welcomepack: Aska is gorgeous :wub: Please don't apologise for your English, it's better than our Bosnian would ever be :rofl:

everyone are telling me that, but i still think that i'm not that much good at it :D and believe me, if you learn even bosnian/croatian/serbian alphabet you learned whole language LOL xD