Meet Herbie

dave kirkpatrick

This is herbie he is 1 year old and has been taken from his last owners after being badly abused and being locked up for days with 4 other dogs in a make shift shed, luckily the RSPCA intervened and took him into care 

So we have been today and the two of them got an great playing together like they had known each other for ever, so home visit tomorrow they said they need to do it but its a formality as Argento came from them also and we will have him early next week 

he needs a lot of love and as you can see a good feed, 

post-7383-0-60079900-1359748828.jpg

Well weve just had the home visit From The RSPCA so 2.00 pm we are going to take the kids to meet him and if all is ok we will be bringing him home today, the kids are so excited and no doubt Beccs will be flooding the forum with stories and photos 

oh awesome i cant wait to see all the pics i bet beccs is well excited!

Well we went up and picked him up and came home took them out for a walk before bringing them into the house and all was fine ish 

we bathed Herbie as he stunk of all sorts and god he is so thin when wet, so dried him and went down stairs herbie went into the room were Argento was and  pinched his bone chewy  thing and Argento lifted his lip and went at him and herbie didnt back down great so we pulled them apart only to find Argento bleeding from his leg and i found a 1/2 inch cut in it so down to the vets we went and back tomorrow for 2 stitches, God i hope this isnt how its going to be 

cage is out new bed in for herbie i just hope things get better 

but on a plus side they walk well together 

you need to remove all toys and bones for the time being.

just while they get settled. Its a big change.

ive done that after round 1 yesterday 

ive been taking them out on separate leads argento normal collar and semi long lead and Herbie on a walk your dog with love harness with a short lead and they walk great together and dont bother at all  even sniff the same things so i dont think its a hopeless case 

ive done that after round 1 yesterday 

ive been taking them out on separate leads argento normal collar and semi long lead and Herbie on a walk your dog with love harness with a short lead and they walk great together and dont bother at all  even sniff the same things so i dont think its a hopeless case 

oh no im sure it will be fine. Could be worse, could be females lol females are the worst!