Am I Crazy?

Julieanne

I'm away at the moment and wont get to see Rafeal until Thursday (if I'm very lucky then Wednesday), anyway I've only had him for 6 weeks and I miss him so much, I have never actually missed any pet like this before. 

Have I just lost any sense of normality, is this what a husky does to you??

He doesn't seem like a 'pet', it feels like he's almost human in the sense of personality. Like a 3 month old human baby....

:wtf:

I'm the same with my girls I have sasha and delta (my cat) and there like my kids :) I'm going away for a week in a few weeks and I'm going crazy just thinking about leaving them lol has to be there unconditional love for us :)

I've had a few dogs as well I've missed the others 1passed away we had her for 14yrs and one I still get to see but I miss sasha so much more haha there like babies well mine is she's a big sook! I go out for less then an hour and when I come home she's at the door to greet me as if I've been gone for weeks HAHA

No, not just Huskies, my friend thinks I'm nuts!

We went to watch a car rally one Saturday & although I enjoyed myself, I felt guilty as I work full time & felt that the I should have been with the dogs instead.

Weekends are time with the dogs & I couldn't wait to get back home to them, missed them, sad maybe but I don't care  :P 

All i can say is i phone Odin if i'm away, even if i'm over sea i phone him lol he wont eat when i'm not there but does after i've phoned. the other 2 don't care lol so i think i may be crazy lol
I can vouch for this I've heard her do it!! Lmao Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm away at the moment and wont get to see Rafeal until Thursday (if I'm very lucky then Wednesday), anyway I've only had him for 6 weeks and I miss him so much, I have never actually missed any pet like this before.

Have I just lost any sense of normality, is this what a husky does to you??

He doesn't seem like a 'pet', it feels like he's almost human in the sense of personality. Like a 3 month old human baby....

:wtf:

In the world of husky owners, you have reached normality :D

When our boys were puppies (Marley and bandit were just 4 months old and Gizmo was just reaching 10 months) me and Jamie went to Florida (which had booked before we got them otherwise we would have thought twice about booking the holiday) for 3 weeks and I missed them sooooo much! When we left they were really starting to show their different personalities and were so small still and I was gutted I missed those essential few weeks away from them :( we got back to find Marley and Bandit had grown into all legs and not much body and completely clumsy which was funny but I would have much loved to have seen them grow