The Pawpack Huskies!! Good Times!!

basketcase687

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha. Love the 'does my bum look big?' Expression. They really had a fantastic time and you had sooo much snow!! So jeallyous lol

Thanks for posting Karen :) really look forward to seeing your vids

Aww Thanks Nicola.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours too (eventually!)What was it you said about having a problem with your phone and loosing all the footage......Hmmm.... :)

Aww Thanks Nicola.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours too (eventually!)What was it you said about having a problem with your phone and loosing all the footage......Hmmm.... :)

Yes!:( everything gone :(

Good excuse to go out an start again! Although all that mud is really off putting

Good Time indeed! Your 4 always seem to have a great time whatever they are doing. Love the laps around the "obstacle course" :D

Ha ha ha ha We're cold can we come in yet! That's great......I think it might have been We're starving lets eat! :D

Another great Video of your pack. Hope to meet them someday!

Good Time indeed! Your 4 always seem to have a great time whatever they are doing. Love the laps around the "obstacle course" :D

Ha ha ha ha We're cold can we come in yet! That's great......I think it might have been We're starving lets eat! :D

Another great Video of your pack. Hope to meet them someday!

Aww thank you Ed,

Believe it or not, they had had enough of the snow by the end of the first day!!

and ditto of course!!.....That offer of yours still there then??!! :)

Edited by basketcase687

A recent vid of fun in the snow!! :)

Once again, you put another amazing video out, please don't ever stop, we so enjoy them.  We even had a person Taiwan watch it and they loved it, it was your "Snow Play Part1"  And we would like to Thank You so much for the tribute to our Sasha, Dakota and Our Kayak at the end of "Good Times"  :heartbeat::pingu:

Once again, you put another amazing video out, please don't ever stop, we so enjoy them.  We even had a person Taiwan watch it and they loved it, it was your "Snow Play Part1"  And we would like to Thank You so much for the tribute to our Sasha, Dakota and Our Kayak at the end of "Good Times"  :heartbeat::pingu:

Thank you so much too!

If one person enjoys our videos then it has been well worth doing!

We will keep posting .......watch this space .....best wishes,lots of love....Karen and the PPH .xx :)

great vid looks like they had so much fun xxxx

Thank you!! Yes it was great fun for the kids and dogs alike!

The only person not having fun was me trying to film in a blizzard!!

I had my phone and the iPad with me and had to keep taking my one glove off to film.!

My hand was seriously frozen when I came back,almost frost bite job lol!!!......

but on watching it now I think it was probably worth it!!..........Karen.xx