Fixed: Vids Not Showing

Povodny

iPad/iPhones don't support Flash right? Since YouTube's videos are all Flash players you are not be able to see them on any IOS device.

I get what you're saying but the ones I loaded on my own post just after the change over I loaded from the ipad and could view them then. I can't now and the same with Karen's, I could view the ones she posted last week to. Now all vids are blank.. But I can still use my pad to view the same thing directly from YouTube

I get what you're saying but the ones I loaded on my own post just after the change over I loaded from the ipad and could view them then. I can't now and the same with Karen's, I could view the ones she posted last week to. Now all vids are blank.. But I can still use my pad to view the same thing directly from YouTube

That's the same with me before change over I could see the vids on my iPad but now it's just the blank space as said above

The site uses flash to embed videos, and since the ipad and iphones don't support flash you cannot see them.. However you can see them on the youtube site because on the site itself it doesn't use flash, instead it uses html5 to display them.

The site uses flash to embed videos, and since the ipad and iphones don't support flash you cannot see them.. However you can see them on the youtube site because on the site itself it doesn't use flash, instead it uses html5 to display them.

I'm starting to think it maybe was some kind of hack on vbulletin's side so it worked on the IOS (Why are we all back to the years where we wrote browser specific code? :( )

Thank you so much Marc :-) I can't watch videos on my laptop because of my internet connection so Monty bought me the Samsung tab. I was devastated when we changed over and I could no longer watch the videos, so I am really thankful for whatever you did :-)