Mincemeat-Chiken, Help Me Please

shuky

so, i have an oportunity to buy mincemeat... i'm considering to buy it online from local internet shop called "pik.ba" i saw loads of recomendations and the food is realy cheep, around 40 cents per 1 kg...  the product is made from : chicken necks, chicken backs, wings, white meat (c. breasts) cartilage etc... so chicken waste... it comes frozen (becouse of delivery problems..) and i saw that around 50 cat/dog owners are more than satisfied with food.. do you think that is a good idea, becouse when i by around 3 kg of dry food in pellets i could buy like arund 10 kg of "meat" ... i wouldn give it "pure" to my dog, i would add some coocked vegetables, rice, and i would pre-cook it before i give it to my dog... what do you think, is it good idea, and should i buy that food or not...

P.S. minimum order is 10 kg (and it must be 10-20-30 or so becouse 1 bag carries exactly 10 kg...)

help me :/

here is the picture of food in dog bowl... http://imgb.pik.ba/galerija/2012-11/slika-143124-2012-11-13519813683-velika.jpg