Games?

Sarah

The only game I play is catch - I run after them and try and catch them - Ozzy sometimes gives in so that I can 'catch' him  :pingu:

Monty roughhouses with them a lot and they love it :)  When he gets home at night it is so funny watching them, watch him, waiting for him to start - then they are off and the noise is enough to bring the roof down  :unsure:

we play fight 

we attempt to play fetch the huskies will chase the ball but only jessie (staffie) will bring it back lol x

:rofl: Sorry Elyse, I had to laugh when I saw the video. I had visions of my lot eating the basket so that I couldn't hide their treats from them any more. ;)  I have a car tyre in the run with straps on it that the dogs play tug of war with and a couple of rope toys that they all want and chase each other to get.

Gary.

Playfighting and chasing around the garden with the Huskies and ball throwing with Echo

I try to play fetch with Mya but it works out that she throws the ball with her mouth and I fetch it for her to throw again, something wrong there!!

I play the Nina Ottosson wooden / plastic board games with them. I have a few now and they both love them although Storm doesn't always get the idea bless her, but Mya is a whizz at them.

I also hide treats in boxes and tape it shut then put that box in another with another treat and tape it shut etc. I carry on until there are lots of boxes inside bigger boxes.