We Finally Got Some Snow!

DuramaxDiesel

In Michigan, our weather has been crazy. A month ago, we got 6 inches of snow...then 2 days later, it was 65 Degrees! Then we got a couple more inches of snow after it turned 25 Degrees. Then it got to 50 Degrees and RAINED AND RAINED AND RAINED...now we have about 3 inches of snow :)  and hopefully this storm we *might* get will bring a BUNCH more. I need to get out with my camera any way! But here's some pictures of Diesel in the snow.

483713_10152549320730438_1058529948_n.jp

487637_10152549321225438_285497834_n.jpg

I caught him in the middle of talking to me. Looks like he is grinning.

734785_10152549322175438_1577349587_n.jp

And here he is watching the snow flakes fall.

Nice Pics!...Bet he is happy right about now... I know mine are! Hello from another "Michigander" :o)

Hey!! We're from Gaines. We're really close to the Genessee/Shiawassee border. :)

Should meet up some time!!! We are adding a puppy in May/June from Karnovanda Kennels in Davisburg...amazing place!

Small world!!! We live on Reid and Duffield rds! I used to babysit Larry Judsons grandchildren when I was in high school, they lived on Ray road next to the Elementary school.

Well it has been nearly 40 years since I lived out there...I don't know the Judsons...I still do have an old H.S. friend that lives out there. I lived at 12266 Ray Rd.the part that curves to the right after you pass through Town.

Well it has been nearly 40 years since I lived out there...I don't know the Judsons...I still do have an old H.S. friend that lives out there. I lived at 12266 Ray Rd.the part that curves to the right after you pass through Town.

I think I know where that is. I grew up in Byron and my husband grew up in Lennon. We moved out here 5 years ago. The only times we go to Gaines is to pay our taxes and go to the rodeo that shows up in the summer. Small, quaint, and quiet little town. Except for the fiasco this fall at the Lloyd tractor place... a guy barricaded himself in the house with guns and refused to come out. I don't know if it was the owner or not lol. We also had the SWAT Team out here a year or so ago, another man was running through the fields with shot guns after beating his wife... other than that, I would imagine it is still as quiet as when you lived her 40 years ago. Why did you move, if I may ask?