At Last I Can Say Hello!

markquinton

HI All

I have been lurking on this forum for sometime research sibes and mallys and absorbing everyone's advice. Well my wife finally gave in when the chance to take a 10 week old mally puppy from a well respected breeder was presented. She is very well behaved, has hardly chewed anything so far and goes all night without a toilet break In her crate.

She is a big pup with huge paws and I already couldn't imagine life without her.

I know this is a husky forum but hopefully you don't mind me dropping in as you were all such a help during my research.

Take care all

Mark

Jazz1.jpg

Jazz5.jpg

Jazz2.jpg

HI All

I have been lurking on this forum for sometime research sibes and mallys and absorbing everyone's advice. Well my wife finally gave in when the chance to take a 10 week old mally puppy from a well respected breeder was presented. She is very well behaved, has hardly chewed anything so far and goes all night without a toilet break In her crate.

She is a big pup with huge paws and I already couldn't imagine life without her.

I know this is a husky forum but hopefully you don't mind me dropping in as you were all such a help during my research.

Take care all

Mark

Jazz1.jpg

Jazz5.jpg

Jazz2.jpg

Yay! Another Mal owner :D:welcomepack: Jazz is a very pretty girl :) Our Kodiak still has huge paws now at 9 months and weighs 50kg+ He is our big goof-ball! Good luck with Jazz and enjoy her as she grows up :)