Hello Again (: ! It's Been Awhile

Tatipu

Hey guys, it's been a few months or so since the last time I've been here.

With the struggle I put in school last semester, and thankfully pulling off good grades, I also got a job during my winter break and boy it's been keeping me super busy.

+_+.  Jelly's been doing great, a lot better with her resource guarding.  Consistency really does work lol.  I guess they didn't work before because I only did 2 week of one method then switched.  But so far, the past few months, it's been amazing (: . 

Still loving her more and more each day (: .  And Finally got to experience her somewhat blowing her coat.  So fun pulling those tufts of hair out :D .  My baby's almost a year old :D!!!!!

Just wanna pinch her chubby cheeks every time I see her.  She doesn't like it but I can't help it ;-; .  They're so squishy.

img1011fu.jpg

Welcome back! :)

She's still so pretty -  I love her mask. Looks very much like a mirror image of Suka's mask, actually.

Congrats on the great grades and the job, by the way!

And yep...gotta love those tufts of fur! They're so addicting to pull out - Suka hates it when I pluck him though.