Uploading Photos Into New Thread

Rosemary

Marc, I am having problems uploading photos. I have managed to put photos in my album but can't upload photos directly into a new thread i created (I can add to an existing thread though) When I choose a photo it does not give me the option of "Adding it to the post". I also can't add a smiley when starting a new thread. I also don't have any formatting options ? I have tried in the Deviant theme as well as the Husky Owners theme. Sorry :(

I had something similar just once.

There simply was no button to add pics to post under the edit box.

Ahhhh .. your using explorer right?

Edit: If this is the case then check you are not in compatibility mode (picture of a broken peice of paper on right of address bar in your browser)

Marc, I use only Chrome and have Windows 7.  I do have Internet Explorer and Firefox on my computer as well ?

Edit:  I have tried creating a new thread and uploading a photos in both Explorer and Firefox with the same problem.

Edited by Rosemary

The problem is 100% system related looking at that screenshot. The reason you cant see stuff is that it is overlapping and thats definatly not happening on that skin from here and have tested all 3 of those browsers on Windows 7, windows 8, and linux.

Okais, lets try this. Do you have ccleaner? If so try running that, if not do a quick search on google for it and install/run it see if that remedies the issue.

Also is it only on that skin? Does it happen on the main skin?

Downloaded ccleaner and did the run - but there is no change to the problem. 

Edit:  I belong to a book forum which runs on the same software as HO so I went and tried to post a photo in a new thread - I couldn't, same problem as here  :(

Don't worry about it any further Marc - I will live with it, but thanks for trying anyway  :)

Edited by Rosemary

Downloaded ccleaner and did the run - but there is no change to the problem. 

Edit:  I belong to a book forum which runs on the same software as HO so I went and tried to post a photo in a new thread - I couldn't, same problem as here  :(

Don't worry about it any further Marc - I will live with it, but thanks for trying anyway  :)

Nooooo you can't leave this Rosemary we need more pics of your beeeeaaauuutiful artwork :)