Backyard Breeding

Chula

Lol not in the least offended :) I can see your point as I'm sure that frequently happens. We we t back got the KC an tried again. This time with success and ended up with Loki an Safi. Unfortunately Safi was diagnosed with chronic liver failure in 2011 when she was only two an a half yrs old.

I'm saddened to hear that :(. From your profile pic though it looks like you still have plenty of fur babies to give lots of love and attention <3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saddened to hear that :(. From your profile pic though it looks like you still have plenty of fur babies to give lots of love and attention <3

Safi is still with us, against all odds, successfully leaving our own vet gobsmacked and the hospital vets amazed :) we are just happy.

We added a fourth. Peppa. But are stopping at 4. We can't fit any more in the car. Although if I could afford a defender I'd have more. Not to mention the OH an if he would allow me to, which he won't. Lol

Safi is still with us, against all odds, successfully leaving our own vet gobsmacked and the hospital vets amazed :) we are just happy.

We added a fourth. Peppa. But are stopping at 4. We can't fit any more in the car. Although if I could afford a defender I'd have more. Not to mention the OH an if he would allow me to, which he won't. Lol

That's great to hear you still have her, hope she keeps fighting. :)

Four huskies...That must be a lot of fur lol.

Sorry this has gotten a bit off topic  :oops:

So this doesnt but does pertain to this topic. As we were discussing this we took Cherokee in yesterday for ultrasounds found out she is not pregnant. My boyfriend was happy and we got her spayed : ) we get the other three of our pack spayed next month. We also discussed and decided on something. We have alot of kennels and shelters around us with huskies and people all the time are wanting us to breed so they can have some. Well these kennels and shelters cant keep all these dogs because there is not enough room so we are going to take in a couple at a time and rehome them for the kennels and shelters : ) Since people always ask for huskies from us anyway : ) I feel pretty happy right now : ) We have to fill out paperwork with them stating that we send the people to them for the dog if they wish to purchase it and they do a background check and speak with our vet and three references that we provide. They also do a home check before we can be registered to do this : ) They supply the food and supplies and vet checks for the dogs we are rehoming.