Do You Agree?

Bambi92

post-9013-0-72007400-1360297974_thumb.jp

The pic says it all I've always loved pitbulls there beautiful dogs but are so misunderstood.

It's not the breed its the disgraceful owners that have had them that make them the way people see them! Makes me sad and angry when ever I see or hear about pitbulls :(

In my opinions its not limited to pitbulls, but all dogs. Although I've gotten a few good responses, I've also gotten /quite/ a few bad responses from people when they see Yuki. Crap like huskies are too aggressive and destructive. I've had many people say the fact I have to leash her is point enough that she can't be trained to be a good companion, and that no one should own a dog so disloyal :S wut?

But yes, I agree that its very sad people judge a breed.. by its breed. I've only met a couple aggressive dogs and one was a great dane and one was some kinda lab mix - would've never expected it from those breeds either. Definitely the owner, not the dog.

Sorry for the two edits - had a couple typos.

Exactly right it is all breeds I've had people say stuff like that about Sasha as well and she isn't aggressive she just has anxiety issues try and explain that to a douche that thinks he's right and knows everything about my dog! I've seen him a few times on our walks and he's said something every time I've gotten to the point where I want to punch him in the face and see if it knocks some sense into him lol but if I do I'll end up in jail so not a good idea if only I could get away with doing that to all the owners that don't deserve dogs! (I have anger issues if you can't tell haha)

Yep - most of the time the fault is the owners'!

But I heard some BYBs actually breed pitbulls to be aggressive because some idiots think its 'cool' to have a vicious dog.

Wow I don't know why people think its a great idea to do that. As far as I know there banned here if they end up in the pound or some where like it they get put to sleep without even knowing what there like :( it's just wrong! And it's people like the BYBS that make it worse for the breed :(

i've always said it's the owners and the way they teach the dog, like all things the dog is born pure with no evil in it and it only know's what we teach xxx

The most evil, dishonest, unscrupulous, wicked, animal in this world is human, we know what we're doing we plan evil, crule things xxxx

The most evil, dishonest, unscrupulous, wicked, animal in this world is human, we know what we're doing we plan evil, crule things xxxx

Well said! That's one of the best statements I've heard in a long time! It's so very true dogs are defenceless creatures that don't deserve to have all this crap put on them and to me it's happens so much because (Australia's) government and legal system is a bunch of crap and gives people a slap on the wrist for animal cruelty not sure what its like over there (UK) but from the animal shows that follow the stories of SPCA they get so much more for animal cruelty over in USA then they do here its BS!