Overwhelmed

alaska's man

im sooo happy!!!  laska actually woke me twice last night before the alarms went off to let me know she needed potty, first time she's let me know, im so impressed!!. but shes being a little devil today, running round like a nutter and jumping up the furniture and after being told down and removed running straight up to another piece of furniture and jumping up there, she's had two time outs so far lol. bless her (with all my love).

I remember those days so well - Oz used to do the Husky Olympics through the house on a regular basis.  Once he was able to go out on walks, that pretty much stopped - it was fun though, we had to jump out the way otherwise he would mow us down.  He was a real live wire, now he needs a bomb under his butt to get him moving  :rofl:

hi everyone, well what an eventfull day!! whatever happened to my new angel? caught peeing in my friends house, taken for a lovely walk and as soon as we returned to thwe house she decided to pop into her crate and start to piddle in there too lol.  did well with treat training tho, i think ive got sit, stay, come, wee wee (just very recently) but will go through them later aswell to see if they have stuck, my fav kind of training....... yoyo training :wacko:

Training them in anything is a challenge. Stick with it the rewards are well worth it. :up: