Hello New Malamute Member

Nat

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome.     

Molly,     I like going to AMWA Buttersteep Brackley, Ive raced there before. Not been for a while on there. 16-17 March 2013.  All my Mals are related to lots of the bloodlines racing, so need to take my new pup to maybe.

Wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome.     

Molly,     I like going to AMWA Buttersteep Brackley, Ive raced there before. Not been for a while on there. 16-17 March 2013.  All my Mals are related to lots of the bloodlines racing, so need to take my new pup to maybe.

Sounds cool! :D

Thats their mum, shes a really good digger of undergroung tunnel system !!  She not a big Mal, But I know everydog and have photos of all for generations on her pedigee, so I hope I have improved on her. Temperment important of course.        Molly will Diesel luv them ?

Thats their mum, shes a really good digger of undergroung tunnel system !!  She not a big Mal, But I know everydog and have photos of all for generations on her pedigee, so I hope I have improved on her. Temperment important of course.        Molly will Diesel luv them ?

He doesn't have a choice, i do! lol

He can get funny with mals for some reason and really likes to put pups in their place (so we stay away from pups normally) but it would be good to get him used to them as i really want to kick him of his mal issues :)

Wish her ears would go up !! My latest Malamute She 20kg at 14 wks old. Submissve sweetie.
I think Kodi was about that at 14 weeks... He's now 9.5 months old and wighs in at 52.5kgs...and still growing!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yea any other should be fine. Will check calendar when home but think i have 90% saturdays free

We are there pretty much every Saturday, in a couple of weeks we will meet at 2pm instead (due to work stuff). We sometimes do Sundays as well, times are a bit variable though. If you want to use an offlead area (don't let us get in to the 'dog off lead' discussion - this place is about as safe as it can be!) then it is well worth coming along