Frustrated. .

Nick Tillman

Ug. So, a bit of background. I was dating a girl for close to 5 years, and recently We had a falling out as I discovered that she was cheating on me for the last couple of months. Naturally, I left her as I refuse to b e treated like that. But back to my point. Now she's going around saying that I was the unfaithful one which is why we had the falling out in the first place! Uggg.

I'm losing some serious faith in humanity here, people just irk me too much. Maybe instead of the crazy cat lady, ill be the insane husky man. Lol.

I hate people like that. x.x Vince's brother had his girlfriend cheat on him for YEARS. It finally came out when she broke up with him for his COUSIN. Then she told everyone the same thing. That it was him and that's why she left him. -.- Needless to say, don't be an idiot like him (and I know you aren't, I'm just angry about him) and start to actually believe what she says and beg her to come back. :/

No.. I'm a firm believer in the One and Done policy. You cheat once, I'm sorry but you don't get a second chance with me. I believe that if I wasn't good enough for you in the past, why would I be in the future? Ah well, always more people out there. Thanks for the support again everyone!

I totally agree with this Nick, life is too short to waste on someone who does not deserve you anyway.