Lunar's First Day

Keanu

post-9228-13605349032826_thumb.jpgpost-9228-13605349268487_thumb.jpgpost-9228-1360534947017_thumb.jpg

post-9228-13605349711173_thumb.jpg

post-9228-13605349960236_thumb.jpg

OK so we picked Lunar up yesterday, she was exactly 8 weeks old on the day, everything went ok except there were a few accidents on M1 going North so it took us nearly 5 hours instead of 3. I wouldn't mind as I love driving, but we had our young kids with us (they wouldn't stay home!) and they moaned and wriggled their bottoms lol. Anyway we got there and Lunar was all ready for us, all the family there cried when she was going, they are lovely people, more friends than breeders. On the way back Lunar cried for about 10 minutes than fell asleep and kept sleeping for the rest of the journey (was not sick at all!). After having arrived safely home (M1 clear this time thanks God) I took Lunar straight to our back garden for toilet which she did good girl! Than I carefully introduced her to Cava, whilst Graham (my bh) got kids fed and ready for bed. Lunar drank lots of water and started exploring. The rest went like a dream, mainly thanks to this forum's advice, we did our lesson! Introduced to her crate as a safe den, being taken out for toilet every 2 hours, Lunar spent her first night sleeping like a lamb:) So far she is the cleverest and the most beautiful pup I have ever had contact with-and she is all mine! (Well, as far as sibes can be lol) My kids love her, Cava loves her, she is now nearly fully house trained. Se has been fed with Royal Canine so far, but we start switching SLOWELY to TOTW, we'll see how it will go. She also loves 1 raw chicken wing once a day. Seriously she melts our hearts:)

I also collected Elka on the 9th. She settled really quickly and doesn't seem to be missing her family. Just getting into a routine now and think we have cracked the crate training. She has a mile wide stubborn streak but luckily mines a mile and a half  :rofl:

I also collected Elka on the 9th. She settled really quickly and doesn't seem to be missing her family. Just getting into a routine now and think we have cracked the crate training. She has a mile wide stubborn streak but luckily mines a mile and a half :rofl:

I was thinking about you! I hope Ella gives you as much joy as Lunar does. Please keep posting!

Picture 3 has the resemblance of a teddy bear :wub:

Will be interesting to see how her face markings turn out with the black lines around near the top of her eyes.

Thank you for the updates on your gorgeous girl

Sounds like things are going well :)

Julienne, Lunar takes very much after her Mum. This is how she looks:

post-9228-13606968934353_thumb.jpg