Ozzy And Wet Grass

Rosemary

We had a lot of rain during the night, which was very welcome after the heat wave we have been having :)

The problem is that Ozzy does not like wet grass ....... but he does need to go and do his business.

Imagine a ballerina gliding across the stage on her tippy toes - so serene and graceful, now imagine The Oz Man ....... not so serene and graceful, but you get the idea .... poor boy, and winter is just around the corner with lots of rain  :)

This photo was taken during winter last year, I gave them their raw bones outside on the grass - it was wet - Ozzy refused to stand on the wet grass. As a joke, I put a towel down for him and he stood and ate his bone  ;)  

post-1262-0-36160200-1360565332_thumb.jp

Edited by Rosemary

We had a lot of rain during the night, which was very welcome after the heat wave we have been having :)

The problem is that Ozzy does not like wet grass ....... but he does need to go and do his business.

Imagine a ballerina gliding across the stage on her tippy toes - so serene and graceful, now imagine The Oz Man ....... not so serene and graceful, but you get the idea .... poor boy, and winter is just around the corner with lots of rain  :)

This photo was taken during winter last year, I gave them their raw bones outside on the grass - it was wet - Ozzy refused to stand on the wet grass. As a joke, I put a towel down for him and he stood and ate his bone  ;)  

Aww, bless him! Bet he's glad he doesnt live in this green and pleasant land then !!!!! Our garden is a perpetual bog lol.....even our stepping stones on our lawn were submerged in water yesterday after a day of non stop rain!!

Sadly,Summer doesn't make any difference either it now seems !

On a positive note,you can wear the same clothes all year round....wellies and water proofs!!! :)

attachicon.gifIMG_2812.JPG

Huskies are far too intelligent - the following day when I gave them their bone he looked at me as if to say :

'Hey, I think you have forgotten something - where's my towel'  

Me:  Get over it, you are a tough he-man husky and a little dew on the grass won't kill you :wacko:  

I won that round and Ozzy sulked  :rofl:  but he is the master manipulator ......