The Start Of A New Friendship: Keira's Timeline <3

musicalxheart

Here's my photo update, instead of pics at 15 weeks, I have pictures of 16 weeks! :D I can't believe how much Keira has grown since we got her. :)

066Copy.jpg
079Copy.jpg

067Copy.jpg056Copy.jpg100Copy.jpg

She also loves to munch on pine cones any chance she gets. I'm pretty sure she has cleaned up our yard by finding all the pine cones, lol. :P She also had a lot of fun exploring the sand box with my son earlier in the week. Her nose was covered in sand at one point, lol. I would have gotten a cute picture of her sand nose but she wouldn't sit still long enough. :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

007Copy.jpg

020Copy.jpg

022Copy.jpg

026Copy.jpg

I thought she was sleeping in the last picture, but apparently not lol. She was taking a nap on her pillow next to my computer desk and she kept on moving around in her sleep, until she finally slid off the pillow and was laying on top of my feet lol.

Oh and here's one more: 

017Copy.jpg

Poor squeaky duck.. It finally squeaked it's last squeak yesterday. :( So I guess it's time to go buy a new one (or ten, LOL). Keira LOVES squeaky toys, she will break the sqeakers within a few minutes to an hour after we give her a new one lol. But she'll still continue to try and get it to squeak, and will carry them around in her mouth.

Keira was one of the smallest in her litter, and she was so cuddly when we got her home, I sort of miss it, but she is a blast to have around! I didn't realize how quickly Husky pups grew, I knew she was going to be doing a lot of growing, but I didn't know it was going to be so quick. :)

Haha, thanks! I'm a huge Lion King fan too! It was my favorite Disney movie growing up and it still is to this day. As soon as I picked Simba from his litter, I knew I was going to name him Simba. I've always wanted a yellow/gold cat named Simba. :) Aw, Cheyenne is a pretty name though and it fits. :)

By the way, I LOVE Balto's facial markings, he's a handsome boy! :)

Thanks! She is always getting lots of comments every where we go around where we live. But to be fair there aren't many Siberians in our area, so people are always amazed at how pretty she is or asking what breed she is if they don't know by looking at her.

Trust me, I'll be taking lots more pictures of her in the coming months and such.. My camera sucks so it's kind of hard to get good indoor pictures of her. Hoepfully I'll be able to find a nicer camera, something almost professional looking so that I can get much better pictures in general.

Its the same in my area. There are not many Siberians..My hubby bought me a good camera for Christmas this last year because he knew how upset I was about the pictures my phone takes of the dogs..I love it!! Hope you find something soon! Love seeing pictures of her!

Thanks! She is always getting lots of comments every where we go around where we live. But to be fair there aren't many Siberians in our area, so people are always amazed at how pretty she is or asking what breed she is if they don't know by looking at her.

Trust me, I'll be taking lots more pictures of her in the coming months and such.. My camera sucks so it's kind of hard to get good indoor pictures of her. Hoepfully I'll be able to find a nicer camera, something almost professional looking so that I can get much better pictures in general.

Its the same in my area. There are not many Siberians..My hubby bought me a good camera for Christmas this last year because he knew how upset I was about the pictures my phone takes of the dogs..I love it!! Hope you find something soon! Love seeing pictures of her!

That's awesome that you got a new camera! And thanks, I hope I can find a nice one for a decent price too sometime. My phone sucks at taking good pictures inside as well. But the lighting in our living room isn't the best either. I would open the curtains more but our neighbors are weird and I don't like them being able to peek inside during the day lol.

• 1 month later...

Here are some random pictures from last week when she claimed the recliner as "hers", lol.

post-7639-0-53069100-1368765224_thumb.jp

post-7639-0-07340000-1368765251_thumb.jp

Then she got muddy so I gave her a good rinse in the shower, which she HATED, lol. But right after I got her dried off some she ran and jumped onto the recliner and so I put an old blanket on the chair to keep the seat from getting too wet, haha.

post-7639-0-42461300-1368765314_thumb.jp

post-7639-0-16380300-1368765479_thumb.jp

That's not all the pictures I have to upload tonight, I have to leave for a little bit but I'll be back to upload pictures from today when we went to the park for a walk. :)

• 8 months later...