Do You Use Your Manners?

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

do you use your manners?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. When asking your husky to do something do you use your manners? ie. asking him/her to move by saying excuse me?

A kinda silly subject but I realised I nearly always do use my manners when asking the dogs to do things.

Like when asking them to move I say excuse me, and when asking them to come inside and then saying good boy/girl and thankyou.

Its kinda embarrassing. I also say sorry if I accidentally tread on them or bump into them.  :redface1:

I say sorry if I step on them, but that's usually because they didn't move out of the way when they saw me coming! Safi likes to try and kill me in the kitchen. The amount of times she lies behind me an I step back then almost fall over her, an she doesn't budge :| poor Loki is always underfoot an I constantly have to move him. He either sits in front of the sink an blocks it. I move him from there an he stops in front of the wishdosher then I need to open it. He moves to the fridge an I need to go in there! By then I'm apologising lol

Otherwise its just 'move' 'back' 'away' 'wait' in a firm voice followed by 'good gurl/boy' in a soft one