The Pawpack Huskies!! In The Deep Dark Woods!!

basketcase687

Wow, I'm impressed with how they don't pull on the lead :) and Lycan (think it was) such a sweetie!! With his "play with me!!" Bow lol

Fantastic as always. I'm so jeallyous you have such a wonderful location to let them off in :)

Aww Thank you Nicola,was Mystie doing the play bow,its her special trick!

And yes they walk nicely for the oh don't they!?.Sadly,different story with me lol. :rolleyes:

Aww Thank you Nicola,was Mystie doing the play bow,its her special trick!

And yes they walk nicely for the oh don't they!?.Sadly,different story with me lol. :rolleyes:

Ha ha, so you get dragged along like the rest of us leaning back to compensate and taking short steps lol

Thanks for the heads up.  Mystic is quite the clown, isn't she?  Great video, once again.  Still learning how to navigate my new computer so I have lots of editing backed up!  Thanks for sharing Karen!

Hi Nanci,

Thank you for comments and yes Mystie is such a character!

I have just posted another vid on SADAKA 's fbook page if you want to see it.It's another snowy one in the same woods !

Look forward to seeing some vids of your pack then soon !!

Karen.xx :)

Well...well well Karen....another exceptional video in another beautiful location!! Love the 4 Husky stand-off at the fallen tree at the end of the video! Couldn't hve scripted it better if you tried!

Is this near the golf course the Pawpack like to take over??? :D Is so please have them find my Golf Ball! ;)

Well...well well Karen....another exceptional video in another beautiful location!! Love the 4 Husky stand-off at the fallen tree at the end of the video! Couldn't hve scripted it better if you tried!

Is this near the golf course the Pawpack like to take over??? :D Is so please have them find my Golf Ball! ;)

Aww thanks Ed!:)

This woodland is actually in the middle of 3 adjoining golf courses,totalling 1400 acres.It was home to the Ryder cup in 2010.

As for golf balls,we find hundreds.Lycan even came out of the bushes once with one in his mouth!!

We have buckets full of them which we give to our friends and neighbours !!

If you like we will bring some for you when we come to visit!!

Any particular brand you prefer.....titleist,srixon,taylormade,Nike,callaway......we have them all!!!! :)