How Do You Take...

MollynDiesel

Yes! lol

What do you have instead?

Uh... French Toast?

I've never liked pancakes or waffles. I have this weird thing about textures. I don't like cereal either, it gets soggy. I think that is my issue with Pancakes and Waffles. They soak up the butter and syrup.

But French Toast on the other hand, yum! My Great Uncle makes the best maple syrup. Same family recipe for 100+ years.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with you!  I don't care for pancakes at all.  Although the lemon thing intrigues me.  I do like waffles though, especially the big crispy ones with blueberries!  My fav though is french toast!  YUMMMM

Uh... French Toast?

I've never liked pancakes or waffles. I have this weird thing about textures. I don't like cereal either, it gets soggy. I think that is my issue with Pancakes and Waffles. They soak up the butter and syrup.

But French Toast on the other hand, yum! My Great Uncle makes the best maple syrup. Same family recipe for 100+ years.

Ah see i don't like french toast, maybe i just haven't had it done in a nice way but its just too sickly for me! But i can eat pancakes for days and not feel ill lol

I am with you!  I don't care for pancakes at all.  Although the lemon thing intrigues me.  I do like waffles though, especially the big crispy ones with blueberries!  My fav though is french toast!  YUMMMM

Tbh I eat Golden syrup on its own mmm

lmao! now i know what to get you for your birthday :P

I prefer Swedish style (most call them crepes) Butter / Sugar

Regular pancakes....Butter and lots of Syrup! Best to just get a cup of syrup and dip/drown each bite first! Mmmmmm!

:D

i luuuuuurve crepes!

On Shrove Tuesday it has to be traditional English pancakes smothered in brown sugar and lemon juice. What I really like though (as you can tell from my waistline) are American fluffy pancakes with a mountain of smoky bacon and drenched in maple syrup!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

On Shrove Tuesday it has to be traditional English pancakes smothered in brown sugar and lemon juice. What I really like though (as you can tell from my waistline) are American fluffy pancakes with a mountain of smoky bacon and drenched in maple syrup!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

I dont get the whole pancakes and bacon thing.

I mean theyre sweet not savoury :/

nuuuuu unfaiiir I also want a pancake day  :( I usually eat mine with choc sprinkles and honey  :wub:

Give yourself a pancake day then! :D

You getting me a bday present molly ;)

NOTHING is as weird as my present from you and Kerry last year :P

I luuuurve american style! Any pancakes i make end up american style haha

pancake is a luxurious snack here I only eat it when I'm lucky enough to find one in hotels or classy restaurants :( aaww sometimes I wish I was born in western countries... 

Ah right :( I'll have 1 in your honour then :)

Wasn't a weird present in our eyes though! lol

Sums you lot up perfectly! lol