Oh Dear Look What Arrived!

MollynDiesel

Hmmm.... WALKING belts, Yeh, I'd be with Dunc on this one. Sod the bloody running, I thought the name was the give away. Anyway I don't need to run with mine, I take them out for a nice leisurely stroll and if they are still full of the joys of spring when they get back then they can go into their dog RUN and burn it off.

:o  I go to bed at around 11pm and wake up at about 11am  :D not that im a sleep addict or anything

12 hours sleep a day, I wish. Bed at 1am awake at 5am doze until around 7 and then up again. The benefit of having beautiful dogs and puppies, no sleep :D

Gary.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours sleep a day, I wish. Bed at 1am awake at 5am doze until around 7 and then up again. The benefit of having beautiful dogs and puppies, no sleep :D

Gary.

I have beautiful dogs but they sleep more than me! I'm a really deep sleeper and if I don't wake up naturally I'm really grumpy and generally constantly dropping off to sleep through the day!

Hmmm.... WALKING belts, Yeh, I'd be with Dunc on this one. Sod the bloody running, I thought the name was the give away. Anyway I don't need to run with mine, I take them out for a nice leisurely stroll and if they are still full of the joys of spring when they get back then they can go into their dog RUN and burn it off.

Gary.

Since its a caniX belt not a WALKING belt you may want to correct your statement :P

I have beautiful dogs but they sleep more than me! I'm a really deep sleeper and if I don't wake up naturally I'm really grumpy and generally constantly dropping off to sleep through the day!

Im the same! Cant cope if i get woken up lol

Since its a caniX belt not a WALKING belt you may want to correct your statement :P

Im the same! Cant cope if i get woken up lol

Oh my God, what is it with you women and your beauty sleep :jawdrop: .  I must admit though I wake up grumpy but I have found it's better to let her sleep :rofl:

Gary..