Husky Tails!

MidnightPaws

Maya and Sophie's tails are different shades of red then their body. When they were pups their tails were the same shade but changed when they went through their first coat blow.

Sophie

408606_433685676701981_283473998_n.jpg

Maya

480179_447281585342390_897411685_n.jpg

I think Kay's tail is the same shade as her body. So does anyone else's husky(s) have a tail of a different shade? I know the one husky around the corner of my house who is also a red has a different shaded tail. I don't think i have a good picture of her though.

Do you think it's a red husky thing?

possibly. i cant get a photo as shes sleeping currently and if i fiddle with her butt ill get in trouble :D

but she changes colours anyways. coat blows cause it to change. her winter coat is lighter in red than her summer coat

and angels not a total red. shes a piebald.

Edited by Storm & Angels Mum

possibly. i cant get a photo as shes sleeping currently and if i fiddle with her butt ill get in trouble :D

but she changes colours anyways. coat blows cause it to change. her winter coat is lighter in red than her summer coat

and angels not a total red. shes a piebald.

Yes she is a very gorgeous piebald at that!  :D Maya and Sophie's tails stay the same color year round but their coats change a little bit. Sophie's coat always looks a little gray, especially in the summer.

Yes she is a very gorgeous piebald at that!  :D Maya and Sophie's tails stay the same color year round but their coats change a little bit. Sophie's coat always looks a little gray, especially in the summer.

thankyou. your dogs are beautiful. I love sophies markings on her face,

Shadows tail is odd... he has a random square patch of white on it which just looks odd.. its like it forgot to grow the darker bits on the end just in that patch lol!!

Its on the right can sort of see it in these pics its real odd lol

525528_240258509433335_1879690729_n.jpg

548549_238138959645290_1508024757_n.jpg

420451_237450409714145_214255593_n.jpg

Skye's tail is the same as the rest of her

427722_271748782950974_1226126252_n.jpg