Help I Need A Name

dale&chayla

this is Dezi i know she is not a husky but shes a husky mix. mixed with what. i dont know im thinking wolf. this picture was taken before she came home to me. i dont care for the name dezi so help is needed to give her a proper name. she is a stunning animal who personality can only be discribed as bubbly so please help me fing a name. let try for a native americian name

535831_479875195393163_1928411341_n_zpsd

I love Inuit names such as Sakari (sweet), Tikaani (wolf), Anana (beautiful) and all those :P but they're somewhat common so if you like unique names....

what do you think about Saghani (raven), Desna (boss), or Shila (flame)? :D those are my favorite uncommon Inuit names  ;) she's beautiful btw! 

Cant think of a name (i know im rubbish!) but gorgeous dog! No idea what the mix is but very very pretty! 

If she is part wolf as you say then you need to start researching the difference as they are a hell of alot harder to bring up i have heard!

Oi !!

No !!

Get Down !!

that's what my guys think they are called.

Apparently those are THE most popular dog names

(according to dogs that is :P)