The Pawpack Huskies!! Hunting In The Snowy Woods!!

basketcase687

I'm sure you know how lucky you are to have such a beautiful place nearby! The downside of living in a city. :(

Thank you,and yes, you are right.These woods are just a 20 min walk from our home.TBH,if we didn't have such a place ,we wouldn't have 4 huskies!! :)

Oh Karen it's truly inspiring to see them tootling about so relaxed enjoying themselves. And as mentioned what a breathtakingly beautiful location it is you have to hand to walk them in. Even on the darkest most wet cold and muddy days, it must be good for the soul to walk in such a lovely place :)

Oh Karen it's truly inspiring to see them tootling about so relaxed enjoying themselves. And as mentioned what a breathtakingly beautiful location it is you have to hand to walk them in. Even on the darkest most wet cold and muddy days, it must be good for the soul to walk in such a lovely place :)

Aww Thank you Nicola.Yes, its a fabulous place for them to roam, its cool in there in the Summer,and doesn't get muddy in the Winter!!

Just  perfect !! :D

Snowy woods and huskies at play!! :D I love that they always seem to "check in".

I have to ask which of the 4 do you have to always keep your eye on? Or do they keep each other out of trouble???

You want an honest answer ??

None of them!!

They are all really good.suppose they do keep each other out of trouble!

Mystie stays close and is probably the most obedient,and Lycan is the most loyal( to me). He always hangs around me even if the others go ahead. I keep meaning to do a vid to prove how he is ( he's my loyal lab!)just need to get around to doing it! :)

Of course!!! So.....Sass or Thunder are the trouble makers?? Hmmmm Red??? I would never have guessed! ha ha ha!

Is Mystie your first and Lycan your Youngest?

What's that you say..........more Pawpack adventures in the works???? Can't wait!!! :D

Of course!!! So.....Sass or Thunder are the trouble makers?? Hmmmm Red??? I would never have guessed! ha ha ha!

Is Mystie your first and Lycan your Youngest?

What's that you say..........more Pawpack adventures in the works???? Can't wait!!! :D

Very observant aren't you??!!

Yes you're right.... Sass being red(ginger even!!)is definitely the biggest personality.

Tundy boy is actually no trouble at all,he just eats and sleeps!!Takes himself to bed about 8pm every night lol,and we don't even know we've got him!

Mystie was ours first and Lycan is the baby,he will be 2 next month!

Talking about Loyal Lycan,below are some little clips of how he is!!

Edited by basketcase687

Wow! Very loyal! :D

They all seem to be very obedient!

Now...hold on a minute 5 Huskies in Video two??? Honorary Pawpack member for the day?

Well spotted again lol!!

The fifth one is Lilly,more than an honorary member,she's a full member of the Pawpack......she's Sassy's sister!!!! :-)