Hello New Member

Husky-gunner

Hello to you all I joined last night Because in the next few weeks will be adopting a husky from a rescue centre he needs a lot of T.L.C but with our help he will be back in shape in no time we are also very interested in coming to camp with you all in may never done anything like this before so please be gentle with us saw the vids on YouTube of camp it looks great just hope we fit in ok .......thanks lee

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi welcome update us all when you get your fluffy we will be here with a shoulder to cry on and a worldwide family to share all the happy moments you are going to have so get your camara ready your walkin shoes aired sweeper serviced decide were you are gona sit from now on and remember you have not faild when saying things like not aloud upstairs dose not last my daughter says about a week have fun but remember thay are addictive you cant help yourself  you start to think well just one more  i think t is mind control cos its the only way i think mine manage to get my fave buiscits :welcomepack:

WELCOME!!!!! It is so awesome that you are rescuing!!! We rescued our husky mix and wouldn't change it for the world!!!! Never owned a husky before and did NOT know what I was getting into so I joined this site. If you are looking for great advice or just awesome people to talk to who love huskies as much as you do then this is IT!!!!!

Hi Lee, welcome to the forum, and to the wonderful world of husky ownership - not sure if it is us owning them or they owning us, but it is great either way  :D  Dyson is gorgeous, he is going to be a stunning boy once he settles into a good home.   

Dyson is a great name - you will definitely need a Dyson when Dyson starts shedding - sorry couldn't resist  :rofl: