Hello New Member

Husky-gunner

Thank you everyone for all of your support I have good news we have booked the time off work now and are deffo coming to camp in may we are doing Friday to Wednesday so we are super nervous but excited got to start digging our camping gear out now can't wait to meet you all and thanks again for a fantastic welcome ........lee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum Lee. If you want to meet up some time before camp give us a shout. Me, Sarah, Dunc are all in Rochdale ourselves so ya could kinda call it the home of husky owners (well something good got to come from this town, right? LOL).

<p>Welcome to the forum Lee. If you want to meet up some time before camp give us a shout. Me, Sarah, Dunc are all in Rochdale ourselves so ya could kinda call it the home of husky owners (well something good got to come from this town, right? LOL).</p>

Wow thank you Marc yea would love to meet up before camp it would stop me from being so nervous about meeting everyone for the first time at camp I will let you know as soon as we get dyson home and thanks very much that's very nice offer ..... Lee

Hiya Lee, welcome to Husky Owners. Dyson is a lucky boy to be rescued AND to join the worlds largest husky owners forum to boot!! Anything you want to know, are not sure of or just want to shout up, fire away, there's always someone around to lend a hand or a listening ear!

Look forward to seeing you at camp & don't worry, this lot will look after you :D