For My Birthday I'm Going To Suprise Some Of You

valkyries

Ok so here's the plan, on Tuesday 19th Feb it's my birthday. To celebrate this I’ve decided to send not 1 but 4 of you member’s a surprise in the post.

I’m going to put all the addresses I have in to a hat and pick 4 out, now if you want in PM me your address.

I’ll be picking the name’s and posting on Monday, yes over sea’s are welcome to join in.

This surprise could be anything; you’ll have to just wait and see. Also I’m going to pick a 5th person but there’s a twist lol this person will get a boo boo prize which could be an old sock, a toilet roll who knows lol

So all you have to do is PM me your address if you want in AND post up a pic when you get your post.

Happy Birthday me lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday for tue  mine to cos i am on my own going to cook a lovely tea of all the things i like and shere with my two fluffys dont think thay will say no. was gona go to picks but son has just bin and said it was rubbish dont go mmmmm do i listen or go anyway  we will see