What Is Your Huskies Favortie Toy And Treat?

CARRINGTON

Balto LOVES  his new whinne the pooh bear we got him that is about the size of him. He is trying so hard to destuff him with little to no success, but is still trying and loves that thing!!!! His favorite treat is lamb strips with no wheat or corn. Now he won't eat any other treat but that. So what is your dogs favorite toy and treat

Toys don't survive long enough to become a favorite with Ro...he's most successful at destuffing them. lol Doesn't seem to have a fave treat, pretty much anything gets him lip smacking.

So I have a theory why dogs destuff their toys fast!!!! Like us people we are always competing and comparing. Like I can run the mile in 8 minutes then someone says well I can run it in 6:45 minutes and someone says well I can run it in 6:03 minutes and so on. So I think dogs destuff their toys so when they meet and play with other dogs they are like yeah well I destuffed my toy in 5 days and so on.

Ice just destroys toys so he usually only gets given bears cast offs. They last about 60 seconds and then get binned in pieces. He does like to play fetch with squeaky kong balls occasionally.

Bear is very gentle with her toys and suckles on them and cuddles then to death. She only likes new toys though, which is a pain. After a week she loses interest and wants a different one she's never seen before. I've tried rotating her old ones but she's not fooled! Lol. her zippy and space monkey toys excited her for about a month though so she must of really liked them!

Panda loves these rubber balls that has squeakers inside them. Although he has managed to break the squeakers inside, the ball is still intact and to this day he plays with it everyday. The ball lasted 7 months and still going!!!

His favorite treat id say is probably a milkbone or cooked chicken breast.

with my two he has any empy fluffy toy she dose not care as long as it belongs to him she steals everything of his including food and he lets her but the empty fuffy well he gives her one look to say just try go on tryand treat well it one i did not guess thay both love and i mean realy realy go nuts for liquorice comfits     and ice cubes made from jiuce and tiny meat bits when i have done a roast in summer i make i big ice filled block one each made in plastic container i put alsorts in including carrots and stuff thay love them and keeps them busy for ages

Oz's favourite toy is a butternut, he can chew on it for hours, but he won't eat it, he will just destroy it :-) Micah doesn't play with toys, but she loves to de-bark a twig from the garden. They have loads of toys but they are in the toy box still brand new.

Alodia loves to run, so we've attached one of her doggy toys on a rope and tied it the the hills hoist (it's a rotary washing line in Australia in case you don't know) and she'd chase it in circles. As for treats, I usually just give her her usual kibble, but I think she is more swayed by liver treats

Alodia loves to run, so we've attached one of her doggy toys on a rope and tied it the the hills hoist (it's a rotary washing line in Australia in case you don't know) and she'd chase it in circles. As for treats, I usually just give her her usual kibble, but I think she is more swayed by liver treats

Aww how is Alodia? I bet she's grown a fair bit from when you first got her (hint hint)   :pictures:

Aww how is Alodia? I bet she's grown a fair bit from when you first got her (hint hint)   :pictures:

She's great! Yeah she definitely has grown, even I can see her progress with my own eyes. Still a little nippy at times but improving, and almost grasping the "leave it" command (I even put the treat on top of her paw and she waits for the 'ok'). I'll post pictures when I transfer them to the computer x)