Indi-Dog Closing 1St March

Sid_Wolf

Hey everyone just to update you all:

I will be shutting the shop from the 1st of March, rather than mid March as originally planned. We spent the afternoon in the maternity unit again today after another scare (waters this time!) and so as we've been in twice now I think we need to plan for a possible early arrival!

Plus he is still presenting breech and now only has 3 weeks to flip himself around before they'll either try to turn him, or book me in for a c-section, fingers crossed he does it himself! 

The website will still be online but in 'catalog' mode, which means you can see all the products and create wishlists etc, but will be unable to actually place an order. 

Please ensure all orders are in by the end of Feb to avoid waiting until the shop reopens!

On a side note, I lost all my dignity today being examined! We (me, Mum, OH) pissed ourselves when the doctor came in to 'take a look' carrying a huge torch! I thought that was a bit extreme, I haven't even had the baby yet and she looked like she was going cave diving!  :rofl: 

lmao!!

You know that collar i said i liked for Skye?? Am i still able to order that or can i only order what you have already made?? I am waiting for pay day which is Friday 22nd so cant pay for it till then hence why not ordered yet! Let me know :) 

lmao!!

You know that collar i said i liked for Skye?? Am i still able to order that or can i only order what you have already made?? I am waiting for pay day which is Friday 22nd so cant pay for it till then hence why not ordered yet! Let me know :)

yea you can order it hun :) I'll be taking orders as normal up until end of Feb, unless something goes tits up before then! :o lol

Good luck and try not to worry too much. Both of mine were premature (youngest was due end of jan but my waters went in the middle of a works Xmas meal in early December!) and they're both fine. Hardest part was finding clothes small enough for a 4lb baby! Lol