The New Man In My Life <3

PolarStorm

Thanks, such a gentle giant too.  However if one more person says to me 'Aww you should breed them' they are gonna get punched in the face. LOL

LOL.  I get that all the time too!  It's like, one they are both males, so yeah, and two I am not an idiot!

Thanks, such a gentle giant too.  However if one more person says to me 'Aww you should breed them' they are gonna get punched in the face. LOL

Not sure why everyone's first thought when seeing a nice looking dog is to breed them, but apparently it's common...I get told same thing with Ro and he's a mix.  :rolleyes:

Nice looking pups, love the red heads, :)

Awww thanks everyone for your lovely comments!  My girl was neutered at the first chance and the sanctuary I got Chinook from neuters every dog that passes through them unless it has health problems then they would keep the dog.  People keep saying aw they would make lovely pups and you could make alot of money from them . . . eh no.  They are just pets! Oh well, thanks again everyone :) 

Wow, he's a handsome lad! They look like they get along - are they good playmates?

Lol funny you ask that! I have another thread up at the minute so any advice welcome lol  They get along 80% of time, they play together out the back and sometimes in the house but Chinook is a little bit snappy at the minute towards my girl Storm mostly when around myself or anything that belongs to me like my slippers or trainers.  But as suggested by other members he could just be a bit tempermental due to the upheaval and the neutering (the rescue doesn't allow any dogs out of their care without neutering with exception for any health reasons).  BUt apart from that he seems happy enough!

• 2 weeks later...